Digital Lead Project Manager
Poznań, Praca stała
|Oferta ważna do||2022-06-19|
- The GWOM will proactively lead activities to ensure clients receive the committed service level.
- The GWOM will hold a dual role: to be the customer internal advocate within Cheil, and represent Cheil in front of the customer
- Proactively Manage ongoing communication with the client stakeholders.
- Drive customer requests to operations team and manage any issues and escalations to resolution.
- Effectively identify and Communicate customer needs to the operations team.
- GWOM will develop and maintain the relationship with customer operational teams and ensure customer satisfaction from Cheil services.
- Collaborate with other regional Global Web Operations team.
- Proven customer experience with technical experience.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Jira, Confluence, Workfront, MS Office suite, and understanding of AEM, Hybris
- Excellent problem-solving skills and bridge builder
- Ability to function appropriately under stressful conditions. Good stress management skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and loving to work both in a team environment and individually
- Willing to travel when required
- Advanced knowledge of English - at least C1 level
- First Level Managerial Experience preferred
- Work for polish and global clients
- Short and mid term projects with opportunity to utilize new solutions/frameworks/technologies
- Cooperation with engineers that are building physical retail solutions, utilizing technologies like face recognition, gender and age recognition, beacons, footfall tracking, NFC, video signage, etc.
- Cooperation based on a contract (B2B also possible)
- Employee benefits package (sports card, lunch card, medical care, dental care, life insurance)
- Multidisciplinary, Multilanguage, multicultural, young and party loving team
- A comfortable, renovated, modern office in Mokotów
Pursuant to existing law, LeasingTeam Professional does not charge candidates for taking part in recruitment processes. Please be kindly informed we will only contact selected Candidates.
Employment Agency - license no. 16 570