(Interim) Media Planner
Warszawa, Praca stała
|Oferta ważna do||2023-09-30|
- Managing awareness, engagement and performance marketing activities, delivering sales targets.
- Day-to-day cooperation with digital agencies (D&V, SEM, Paid Social).
- Selection and localization of digital communication assets - in cooperation with advertising agencies/graphic designers.
- Media budget management.
- Track and evaluate campaigns and prepare reports ensuring clarity on the performance of online paid campaigns.
- Fulfil work-related tasks delegated by the superior.
- Support of the business KPI"s (Sale, in-store traffic, online sale)
- Securing relevance to local markets
- Strong expertise in digital campaigns planning, implementation and ongoing management;
- Experience as Media Planner in the agency or Marketing Team (preferably in retail, fashion, beauty or FMCG) with a strong commercial mindset;
- Master"s or Bachelor"s degree in Marketing, business or similar field and/or equivalent professional experience;
- Fluent in English - verbally and written, communicative level of Polish;
- Experience in building and executing media and marketing communication on multiple markets will be a strong asset.
- Work in a company with a unique organizational culture focused on people and continuous development;
- Cooperation on the basis of a replacement employment contract till the end of XII 2024;
- Hybrid work model
- Free parking for employees regardless of position (reservation required);
- Flexible working hours (start 7am-10am, finish 3pm-6pm);
- Support for professional competence development (including access to global digital learning platform, Linked Learning);
- PREMIUM package of MEDICOVER medical care for employees and family with dental care;
- Generali life insurance;
- Multisport card and cafeteria program on the MyBenefit platform;
- Additional days off e.g. for birthdays;
- Attractive discounts on company products;
- Employee Pension Plans (PPE);
- Additional benefits under the company's social fund (e.g., holiday or kindergarten subsidies).
Pursuant to existing law, LeasingTeam Professional does not charge candidates for taking part in recruitment processes. Please be kindly informed we will only contact selected Candidates.
Employment Agency - license no. 16 570